Self-Propelled Janus Mesoporous Silica Nanomotors with Sub-100 nm Diameters for Drug Encapsulation and Delivery
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 2255–2260, August 4, 2014
How to Cite
Xuan, M., Shao, J., Lin, X., Dai, L. and He, Q. (2014), Self-Propelled Janus Mesoporous Silica Nanomotors with Sub-100 nm Diameters for Drug Encapsulation and Delivery. ChemPhysChem, 15: 2255–2260. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402111
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2014
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027045, 21273053
- New Century Excellent Talent Program. Grant Number: NCET110800
- State Key Lab of Urban Water Resource and Environment. Grant Number: ESK201302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!