Sensitive Detection of Trypsin using Liquid-Crystal Droplet Patterns Modulated by Interactions between Poly-L-Lysine and a Phospholipid Monolayer
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 2569–2574, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, M. and Jang, C.-H. (2014), Sensitive Detection of Trypsin using Liquid-Crystal Droplet Patterns Modulated by Interactions between Poly-L-Lysine and a Phospholipid Monolayer. ChemPhysChem, 15: 2569–2574. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402120
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!