A First-Principles Investigation on Microscopic Atom Distribution and Configuration-Averaged Properties in Cd1−xZnxS Solid Solutions
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 3125–3132, October 6, 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, Z., Shi, J., Wu, P. and Guo, L. (2014), A First-Principles Investigation on Microscopic Atom Distribution and Configuration-Averaged Properties in Cd1−xZnxS Solid Solutions. ChemPhysChem, 15: 3125–3132. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402164
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51323011, 51302212
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2013M542343, 2013M540745
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: xjj2013004, 2013jdhz20
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.