The Nature of One-Dimensional Carbon: Polyynic versus Cumulenic
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 2497–2502, August 25, 2014
How to Cite
Neiss, C., Trushin, E. and Görling, A. (2014), The Nature of One-Dimensional Carbon: Polyynic versus Cumulenic. ChemPhysChem, 15: 2497–2502. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402266
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- German Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!