Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Relaxivities: Investigations of Ultrahigh-Spin Lanthanide Clusters from 10 MHz to 1.4 GHz
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 3608–3613, November 10, 2014
How to Cite
Machado, J. R., Baniodeh, A., Powell, A. K., Luy, B., Krämer, S. and Guthausen, G. (2014), Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Relaxivities: Investigations of Ultrahigh-Spin Lanthanide Clusters from 10 MHz to 1.4 GHz. ChemPhysChem, 15: 3608–3613. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402318
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2014
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- EuroMagNET. Grant Number: 228043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!