These authors contributed equally to this work
Locked-in Biomimetic Surface Gradients that are Tunable in Size, Density and Functionalization
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 3460–3465, November 10, 2014
How to Cite
Krabbenborg, S. O., van Weerd, J., Karperien, M., Jonkheijm, P. and Huskens, J. (2014), Locked-in Biomimetic Surface Gradients that are Tunable in Size, Density and Functionalization. ChemPhysChem, 15: 3460–3465. doi: 10.1002/cphc.201402509
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2014
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 259183
- Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 700.58.443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!