Renal Ammonia Metabolism and Transport
Published Online: 1 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Weiner, I. D. and Verlander, J. W. 2013. Renal Ammonia Metabolism and Transport. Comprehensive Physiology. 3:201–220.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!