Cyclic Nucleotides and Blood Vessel Contraction
Handbook of Physiology, The Cardiovascular System, Vascular Smooth Muscle
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Kramer, G. L. and Hardman, J. G. 2011. Cyclic Nucleotides and Blood Vessel Contraction. Comprehensive Physiology. 179–199.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1Effects of Vasoactive Agents on Cyclic Nucleotide Levels
- 2Effects of Externally Applied Cyclic Nucleotides
- 3Adenylate and Guanylate Cyclases
- 4Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases and Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors
- 4.2Multiple Forms of Phosphodiesterase
- 4.4Comparative Studies in Hypertensive Rats
- 5Cyclic Nucleotide-Dependent Protein Kinases
- 6Interactions Between Cyclic Nucleotides and Ca2+