Hibernation in Mammals: Central Nervous System Function
Handbook of Physiology, Environmental Physiology
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Horowitz, J. M. and Horrigan, D. J. 2011. Hibernation in Mammals: Central Nervous System Function. Comprehensive Physiology. 533–539.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1The Hibernation Cycle and Maintenance of Homeostatic Mechanisms
- 2Sensory and Higher-Order Processing During Hibernation
- 3The Orderly Sequence of Events During Arousal from and Entrance Into Hibernation
- 4Neuroactive Agents and Hibernation
- 5Unanswered Questions