- 1.1Acute Hypoxia
- 1.2Chronic Hypoxia
Body Fluid and Energy Metabolism at High Altitude
Handbook of Physiology, Environmental Physiology
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Hoyt, R. W. and Honig, A. 2011. Body Fluid and Energy Metabolism at High Altitude. Comprehensive Physiology. 1277–1289.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1Body Fluid Metabolism at High Altitude
- 2Energy Metabolism at High Altitude
- 2.1Cardiovascular Responses to Exercise at Altitude
- 2.2Metabolic Responses to Exercise at Altitude