- 1.1Commensal and Mutual Interactions: The Normal Flora
- 1.2Parasitic Interactions
Adaptation to the Microbial Environment
Handbook of Physiology, Environmental Physiology
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Toth, L. A. and Blatteis, C. M. 2011. Adaptation to the Microbial Environment. Comprehensive Physiology. 1489–1519.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1Relationships Between Microbes and Vertebrates
- 2Antimicrobial Host Defense
- 2.1Innate or Nonspecific Immunity
- 2.2Acquired or Specific Immunity
- 2.3Other Factors in Host Defense