- 1.1Occurrence and Appearance of the Primitive Organs of the White Adipose Tissue
- 1.2Storage of Fat in the Primitive Organs
- 1.3Histogenesis of the Primitive Organs and Their Reticuloendothelial Nature
- 1.4Blood Cell Formation in Primitive Organs
- 1.5Persistence of the Fat Organ After Loss of the Fat
- 1.6Development of the Brown Adipose Tissue
The development of adipose tissue
Handbook of Physiology, Adipose Tissue
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Wassermann, F. 2011. The development of adipose tissue. Comprehensive Physiology. 87–100.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1Embryonic and Postembryonic Histogenesis of Adipose Tissue
- 2Growth and Spreading of Adipose Tissue