- 1.1Adipose Cells and Mast Cells in Normal Adipose Tissue
- 1.2Developing Adipose Tissue in Normal Animals and in Genetically Determined Obesity
- 1.3Experimentally Induced Obesity
Morphology of adipose tissue: a microscopic anatomy of fat
Handbook of Physiology, Adipose Tissue
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Sheldon, H. 2011. Morphology of adipose tissue: a microscopic anatomy of fat. Comprehensive Physiology. 125–139.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1Light Microscopic Observations
- 2Electron Microscope Observations
- 2.1Cells From Normal, Diabetic and Fasted Animals
- 2.2Cells From Fasted and Refed Animals
- 2.3Observations on Homogenates