Chylomicron metabolism: uptake and metabolism by perfused adipose tissue1
Handbook of Physiology, Adipose Tissue
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Rodbell, M. and Scow, R. O. 2011. Chylomicron metabolism: uptake and metabolism by perfused adipose tissue1. Comprehensive Physiology. 491–498.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1Uptake and Metabolism of Triglycerides by Perfused Adipose Tissue
- 2Retention of Unhydrolyzed Triglycerides by Perfused Adipose Tissue
- 3Hydrolysis of Blood Triglycerides by Lipoprotein Lipase
- 4Site of Hydrolysis of Blood Triglycerides
- 5Site of Origin of Lipoprotein Lipase
- 6Role of Lipoprotein Lipase in the Uptake of Triglycerides by Adipose Tissue