- 1.1Isolated Acini and Acinar Cells
- 1.2Isolation of Intracellular Organelles
Signaling Transduction in Hormone- and Neurotransmitter-Induced Enzyme Secretion from the Exocrine Pancreas
Handbook of Physiology, The Gastrointestinal System, Salivary, Gastric, Pancreatic, and Hepatobiliary Secretion
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Schulz, I. 2011. Signaling Transduction in Hormone- and Neurotransmitter-Induced Enzyme Secretion from the Exocrine Pancreas. Comprehensive Physiology. 443–463.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1In Vitro Preparations For Studying Cellular Mechanisms
- 2Function of Pancreatic Cell Membranes
- 2.1Transport Systems in Plasma Membrane
- 2.2Role of Plasma Membranes in Hormonal Stimulation of Pancreatic Secretion
- 3Role of Intracellular Membranes in Pancreatic Cell Function
- 3.1Passive Ion-Transport Mechanisms in Endoplasmic Reticulum
- 3.2Active Ion-Transport Mechanisms in Endoplasmic Reticulum
- 4Ion Transport Involved in Exocytosis
- 4.1Is a Chloride Conductance in the Membrane of Pancreatic Zymogen Granules Involved in Exocytosis?