Lipid Peroxidation: A Specific form of Cellular Injury
Handbook of Physiology, Reactions to Environmental Agents
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Recknagel, R. O. and Glende, E. A. 2011. Lipid Peroxidation: A Specific form of Cellular Injury. Comprehensive Physiology. 591–601.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
The sections in this article are:
- 1Chemistry of Lipid Peroxidation
- 2Biological Consequences of Lipid Peroxidation
- 3Possible Mechanisms in Lipoperoxidative Cell Injury
- 4Protective Mechanisms
- 5Liver Injury from Carbon Tetrachloride