Airway, Lung, and Respiratory Muscle Function During Exercise
Handbook of Physiology, Exercise: Regulation and Integration of Multiple Systems
Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Physiological Society. All rights reserved.
How to Cite
Dempsey, J. A., Adams, L., Ainsworth, D. M., Fregosi, R. F., Gallagher, C. G., Guz, A., Johnson, B. D. and Powers, S. K. 2011. Airway, Lung, and Respiratory Muscle Function During Exercise. Comprehensive Physiology. 448–514.
- Published Online: 1 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!