These authors contributed equally to this work.
Electrical Bistability and WORM Memory Effects in Donor–Acceptor Polymers Based on Poly(N-vinylcarbazole)†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 74–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Liu, G., Chen, Y., Wang, C., Neoh, K.-G., Bai, T. and Kang, E.-T. (2012), Electrical Bistability and WORM Memory Effects in Donor–Acceptor Polymers Based on Poly(N-vinylcarbazole). ChemPlusChem, 77: 74–81. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100007
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21074034
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 309013
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- State Key Laboratory of ASIC & System of Fudan University. Grant Number: 11KF007
- Shanghai Municipal Educational Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!