Application of Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework-8 Nanoparticles for the Fluorescence-Enhanced Detection of Nucleic Acids
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 23–26, January 2012
How to Cite
Liu, S., Wang, L., Tian, J., Luo, Y., Chang, G., Asiri, A. M., Al-Youbi, A. O. and Sun, X. (2012), Application of Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework-8 Nanoparticles for the Fluorescence-Enhanced Detection of Nucleic Acids. ChemPlusChem, 77: 23–26. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100010
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21175129
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!