Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Mixed-Linker Metal–Organic Frameworks as Highly Active Catalysts for Heck Reactions
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 106–112, February 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Gao, S., Liu, T., Lü, J., Lin, X., Li, H. and Cao, R. (2012), Palladium Nanoparticles Supported on Mixed-Linker Metal–Organic Frameworks as Highly Active Catalysts for Heck Reactions. ChemPlusChem, 77: 106–112. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100021
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932504, 2012CB821705
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21003128, 20901078, 91022007
- Fujian Key Laboratory of Nanomaterials. Grant Number: 2006L2005
- Key Project from CAS
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.