Highly Water-Dispersible Fe3O4 Single Nanocrystals: Gram-Scale Preparation by a Solution-Phase Route and Application for the Absorption of Cd2+ in Water
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 56–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Guan, X.-H., Zheng, B.-T., Lu, M., Guan, X., Wang, G.-S. and Guo, L. (2012), Highly Water-Dispersible Fe3O4 Single Nanocrystals: Gram-Scale Preparation by a Solution-Phase Route and Application for the Absorption of Cd2+ in Water. ChemPlusChem, 77: 56–60. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100023
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51102223 and 50725208
- Natural Science Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20101553
- National Science Foundation for Postdoctoral Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!