Highly Water-Dispersible Fe3O4 Single Nanocrystals: Gram-Scale Preparation by a Solution-Phase Route and Application for the Absorption of Cd2+ in Water
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 56–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Guan, X.-H., Zheng, B.-T., Lu, M., Guan, X., Wang, G.-S. and Guo, L. (2012), Highly Water-Dispersible Fe3O4 Single Nanocrystals: Gram-Scale Preparation by a Solution-Phase Route and Application for the Absorption of Cd2+ in Water. ChemPlusChem, 77: 56–60. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100023
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51102223 and 50725208
- Natural Science Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20101553
- National Science Foundation for Postdoctoral Scientists
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.