Tweezer-like Complexes of Crown Ethers with Divalent Metals: Probing Cation-Size-Dependent Conformations by Vibrational Spectroscopy in the Gas Phase
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 118–123, February 2012
How to Cite
Gámez, F., Hurtado, P., Hamad, S., Martínez-Haya, B., Berden, G. and Oomens, J. (2012), Tweezer-like Complexes of Crown Ethers with Divalent Metals: Probing Cation-Size-Dependent Conformations by Vibrational Spectroscopy in the Gas Phase. ChemPlusChem, 77: 118–123. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100044
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
- Andalucia-FEDER. Grant Number: P07-FQM-02600, P09-FQM-4938
- Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2009–10477, CSD2009–00038
- European Community Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013, grant no. 226716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!