Facile and Low-Cost Synthesis of Large-Area Pure V2O5 Nanosheets for High-Capacity and High-Rate Lithium Storage over a Wide Temperature Range
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 124–128, February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-l., Xu, D., Wang, L.-m. and Zhang, X.-b. (2012), Facile and Low-Cost Synthesis of Large-Area Pure V2O5 Nanosheets for High-Capacity and High-Rate Lithium Storage over a Wide Temperature Range. ChemPlusChem, 77: 124–128. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100051
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- 100 Talents Programme of The Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21101147
- Jilin Province Science and Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 20100102 and 20116008
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.