Mechanically Interlocked Molecules Assembled by π–π Recognition
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 159–185, March 2012
How to Cite
Barin, G., Coskun, A., Fouda, M. M. G. and Stoddart, J. F. (2012), Mechanically Interlocked Molecules Assembled by π–π Recognition. ChemPlusChem, 77: 159–185. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100075
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Grant Number: NRF R-31-2008-000-10055-0
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Fellowship from the Non-Equilibrium Research Center (NERC)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Office of Science
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
- International Center for Diffraction Data
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!