These authors contributed equally to this work
Porous Frameworks Based on Carborane–Ln2(CO2)6: Architecture Influenced by Lanthanide Contraction and Selective CO2 Capture
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 141–147, February 2012
How to Cite
Huang, S.-L., Lin, Y.-J., Yu, W.-B. and Jin, G.-X. (2012), Porous Frameworks Based on Carborane–Ln2(CO2)6: Architecture Influenced by Lanthanide Contraction and Selective CO2 Capture. ChemPlusChem, 77: 141–147. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201100083
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20721063
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB825300, 2010DFA41160
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.