Stable and Water-Dispersible Graphene Nanosheets: Sustainable Preparation, Functionalization, and High-Performance Adsorbents for Pb2+
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 379–386, May 2012
How to Cite
Song, H., Hao, L., Tian, Y., Wan, X., Zhang, L. and Lv, Y. (2012), Stable and Water-Dispersible Graphene Nanosheets: Sustainable Preparation, Functionalization, and High-Performance Adsorbents for Pb2+. ChemPlusChem, 77: 379–386. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200012
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21075084
- Sichuan Youth Science & Technology Foundation. Grant Number: 2009–18–409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!