Intermolecular Rhodium-Catalysed Hydroamination of Non-Activated Olefins: Effect of Olefin, Amine, Phosphine and Phosphonium Salt
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 445–454, June 2012
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Zubiri, M., Baudequin, C., Béthegnies, A. and Brunet, J.-J. (2012), Intermolecular Rhodium-Catalysed Hydroamination of Non-Activated Olefins: Effect of Olefin, Amine, Phosphine and Phosphonium Salt. ChemPlusChem, 77: 445–454. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200017
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (France)
- FSE (Fond Social European)
- Agence National de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: NT09 442499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!