These authors contributed equally to this work.
Fabrication of High Energy-Density Hybrid Supercapacitors Using Electrospun V2O5 Nanofibers with a Self-Supported Carbon Nanotube Network
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 570–575, July 2012
How to Cite
Aravindan, V., Cheah, Y. L., Mak, W. F., Wee, G., Chowdari, B. V. R. and Madhavi, S. (2012), Fabrication of High Energy-Density Hybrid Supercapacitors Using Electrospun V2O5 Nanofibers with a Self-Supported Carbon Nanotube Network. ChemPlusChem, 77: 570–575. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200023
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- National Research Foundation (NRF, Singapore). Grant Number: NRF-CRP4-2008-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!