X=Cl, Br, I and RF=C(CF3)3
[TeX3]+ Cations Stabilized by the Weakly Coordinating [Al(ORF)4]− Anion: FIR Spectra, Raman Spectra, and Evaluation of an Abnormal Halogen Dependence of the 125Te NMR Chemical Shifts†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Board Members Issue
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 643–651, August 2012
How to Cite
Engesser, T. A., Hrobárik, P., Trapp, N., Eiden, P., Scherer, H., Kaupp, M. and Krossing, I. (2012), [TeX3]+ Cations Stabilized by the Weakly Coordinating [Al(ORF)4]− Anion: FIR Spectra, Raman Spectra, and Evaluation of an Abnormal Halogen Dependence of the 125Te NMR Chemical Shifts . ChemPlusChem, 77: 643–651. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200025
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
- Freiburger Materialforschungszentrum (FMF)
- Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS), Section Soft Matter Science
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!