Part I: U. Kiehne, T. Bruhn, G. Schnakenburg, R. Fröhlich, G. Bringmann, A. Lützen, Chem. Eur. J. 2008, 14, 4246–4255.
Synthesis, Chiral Resolution, and Absolute Configuration of Functionalized Tröger’s Base Derivatives: Part II†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 396–403, May 2012
How to Cite
Benkhäuser-Schunk, C., Wezisla, B., Urbahn, K., Kiehne, U., Daniels, J., Schnakenburg, G., Neese, F. and Lützen, A. (2012), Synthesis, Chiral Resolution, and Absolute Configuration of Functionalized Tröger’s Base Derivatives: Part II. ChemPlusChem, 77: 396–403. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200029
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 624
- Ministry of Innovation, Science, and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!