Quantitative Structure–Activity/Property Relationships: The Ubiquitous Links between Cause and Effect
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 507–517, July 2012
How to Cite
Berhanu, W. M., Pillai, G. G., Oliferenko, A. A. and Katritzky, A. R. (2012), Quantitative Structure–Activity/Property Relationships: The Ubiquitous Links between Cause and Effect. ChemPlusChem, 77: 507–517. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200038
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!