These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polypyridyl Complexes of Ruthenium(II): Stabilization of G-quadruplex DNA and Inhibition of Telomerase Activity
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 551–562, July 2012
How to Cite
Liu, D., Liu, Y., Wang, C., Shi, S., Sun, D., Gao, F., Zhang, Q. and Liu, J. (2012), Polypyridyl Complexes of Ruthenium(II): Stabilization of G-quadruplex DNA and Inhibition of Telomerase Activity. ChemPlusChem, 77: 551–562. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200039
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20871056, 21171070
- Planned Item of Science and Technology of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: c1011220800060
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Planned Item of Science
- Fundamental Research Foundation of Shenzhen City. Grant Number: JC201005250058A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!