Fast and Sensitive Colorimetric Detection of H2O2 and Glucose: A Strategy Based on Polyoxometalate Clusters
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 541–544, July 2012
How to Cite
Liu, S., Tian, J., Wang, L., Zhang, Y., Luo, Y., Li, H., Asiri, A. M., Al-Youbi, A. O. and Sun, X. (2012), Fast and Sensitive Colorimetric Detection of H2O2 and Glucose: A Strategy Based on Polyoxometalate Clusters. ChemPlusChem, 77: 541–544. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200051
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21175129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!