Synthesis of Hydrazone-Modified Nucleotides and Their Polymerase Incorporation onto DNA for Redox Labeling
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Board Members Issue
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 652–662, August 2012
How to Cite
Raindlová, V., Pohl, R., Klepetářová, B., Havran, L., Šimková, E., Horáková, P., Pivoňková, H., Fojta, M. and Hocek, M. (2012), Synthesis of Hydrazone-Modified Nucleotides and Their Polymerase Incorporation onto DNA for Redox Labeling. ChemPlusChem, 77: 652–662. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200056
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA400040901
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P206/12/G151
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA, USA)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.