These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cyclen-Based Cationic Lipids Containing Carbamate Linkages as Efficient Gene Delivery Vectors with Low Toxicity
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 584–591, July 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Q.-D., Ren, J., Chen, H., Ou, W.-J., Zhang, J., Fu, Y., Zhu, W. and Yu, X.-Q. (2012), Cyclen-Based Cationic Lipids Containing Carbamate Linkages as Efficient Gene Delivery Vectors with Low Toxicity. ChemPlusChem, 77: 584–591. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200060
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20972104, 20902062, 2012CB720603
- Analytical & Testing Center of Sichuan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!