Organic Solid-State Fluorescence: Strategies for Generating Switchable and Tunable Fluorescent Materials
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 518–531, July 2012
How to Cite
Anthony, S. P. (2012), Organic Solid-State Fluorescence: Strategies for Generating Switchable and Tunable Fluorescent Materials. ChemPlusChem, 77: 518–531. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200073
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, India. Grant Number: SR/FT/CS-03/2011(G)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!