A Recyclable Ferrite–Co Magnetic Nanocatalyst for the Oxidation of Alcohols to Carbonyl Compounds
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages 865–871, October 2012
How to Cite
Gawande, M. B., Rathi, A., Nogueira, I. D., Ghumman, C. A. A., Bundaleski, N., Teodoro, O. M. N. D. and Branco, P. S. (2012), A Recyclable Ferrite–Co Magnetic Nanocatalyst for the Oxidation of Alcohols to Carbonyl Compounds. ChemPlusChem, 77: 865–871. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200081
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: PEst-C/EQB/LA0006/2011
- PRAXIS program. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/64934/2009
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.