Nine-Atom Tin-Bismuth Clusters: Mimicking Excess Electrons by Element Substitution
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 532–535, July 2012
How to Cite
Heiles, S., Hofmann, K., Johnston, R. L. and Schäfer, R. (2012), Nine-Atom Tin-Bismuth Clusters: Mimicking Excess Electrons by Element Substitution. ChemPlusChem, 77: 532–535. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200085
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SCHA 885/10–1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- EPSRC (UK). Grant Number: EP/G070326/1
- COST Action MP0903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!