Nine-Atom Tin-Bismuth Clusters: Mimicking Excess Electrons by Element Substitution
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 532–535, July 2012
How to Cite
Heiles, S., Hofmann, K., Johnston, R. L. and Schäfer, R. (2012), Nine-Atom Tin-Bismuth Clusters: Mimicking Excess Electrons by Element Substitution. ChemPlusChem, 77: 532–535. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200085
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SCHA 885/10–1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- EPSRC (UK). Grant Number: EP/G070326/1
- COST Action MP0903
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.