From Molecular Gallium and Indium Siloxide Precursors to Amorphous Semiconducting Transparent Oxide Layers for Applications in Thin-Film Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Board Members Issue
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 663–674, August 2012
How to Cite
Samedov, K., Aksu, Y. and Driess, M. (2012), From Molecular Gallium and Indium Siloxide Precursors to Amorphous Semiconducting Transparent Oxide Layers for Applications in Thin-Film Field-Effect Transistors. ChemPlusChem, 77: 663–674. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200086
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Evonik Industries-Degussa (Marl) Science-to-Business Center Nanotronics (Marl)
- Zentrales Laboratorium für Elektronenmikroskopie, TU-Berlin
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.