Postfunctionalization of Helical Polyisocyanopeptides with Phthalocyanine Chromophores by “Click Chemistry”
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Board Members Issue
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 700–706, August 2012
How to Cite
López-Duarte, I., Martínez-Díaz, M. V., Schwartz, E., Koepf, M., Kouwer, P. H. J., Rowan, A. E., Nolte, R. J. M. and Torres, T. (2012), Postfunctionalization of Helical Polyisocyanopeptides with Phthalocyanine Chromophores by “Click Chemistry”. ChemPlusChem, 77: 700–706. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200087
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- Spanish MICINN
- MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ-2011–24187/BQU, CSD2007–00010
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: S2009/PPQ/1533, 287818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!