Scandium-Catalyzed Preparation of Cytotoxic 3-Functionalized Quinolin-2-ones: Regioselective Ring Enlargement of Isatins or Imino Isatins
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 7, pages 563–569, July 2012
How to Cite
Alcaide, B., Almendros, P., Aragoncillo, C., Gómez-Campillos, G., Arnó, M. and Domingo, L. R. (2012), Scandium-Catalyzed Preparation of Cytotoxic 3-Functionalized Quinolin-2-ones: Regioselective Ring Enlargement of Isatins or Imino Isatins. ChemPlusChem, 77: 563–569. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200090
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- DGI-MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009–09318, CTQ2009–11027
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Number: S2009/PPQ-1752
- UCM-Santander. Grant Number: GR35/10A
- Drug Discovery Biotech S.L. (Málaga, Spain)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.