Easy Derivatisation of Group 10 N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes and In Vitro Evaluation of an Anticancer Oestradiol Conjugate
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 1028–1038, November 2012
How to Cite
Chardon, E., Puleo, G. L., Dahm, G., Fournel, S., Guichard, G. and Bellemin-Laponnaz, S. (2012), Easy Derivatisation of Group 10 N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes and In Vitro Evaluation of an Anticancer Oestradiol Conjugate. ChemPlusChem, 77: 1028–1038. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200092
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- CNRS (France)
- Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche (MESR)
- La Ligue contre le Cancer-Région Grand Est
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!