Nanocomposites of Ni(OH)2/Reduced Graphene Oxides with Controllable Composition, Size, and Morphology: Performance Variations as Pseudocapacitor Electrodes
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages 807–816, September 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, J. and Yang, S. (2012), Nanocomposites of Ni(OH)2/Reduced Graphene Oxides with Controllable Composition, Size, and Morphology: Performance Variations as Pseudocapacitor Electrodes. ChemPlusChem, 77: 807–816. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200102
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- HK-RGC General Research Funds. Grant Numbers: HKUST 604809, 605710
- NSFC/HK-RGC Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: N_HKUST609/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!