Nanocomposites of Ni(OH)2/Reduced Graphene Oxides with Controllable Composition, Size, and Morphology: Performance Variations as Pseudocapacitor Electrodes
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages 807–816, September 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, J. and Yang, S. (2012), Nanocomposites of Ni(OH)2/Reduced Graphene Oxides with Controllable Composition, Size, and Morphology: Performance Variations as Pseudocapacitor Electrodes. ChemPlusChem, 77: 807–816. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200102
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- HK-RGC General Research Funds. Grant Numbers: HKUST 604809, 605710
- NSFC/HK-RGC Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: N_HKUST609/09
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.