These authors contribute equally to this work.
Hydrogenated TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as High-Rate Anodes for Lithium-Ion Microbatteries
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 991–1000, November 2012
How to Cite
Lu, Z., Yip, C.-T., Wang, L., Huang, H. and Zhou, L. (2012), Hydrogenated TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as High-Rate Anodes for Lithium-Ion Microbatteries. ChemPlusChem, 77: 991–1000. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200104
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region. Grant Number: PolyU 5349/10E
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Number: 1-BD08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!