These authors contribute equally to this work.
Hydrogenated TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as High-Rate Anodes for Lithium-Ion Microbatteries
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 991–1000, November 2012
How to Cite
Lu, Z., Yip, C.-T., Wang, L., Huang, H. and Zhou, L. (2012), Hydrogenated TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as High-Rate Anodes for Lithium-Ion Microbatteries. ChemPlusChem, 77: 991–1000. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200104
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region. Grant Number: PolyU 5349/10E
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Number: 1-BD08
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.