A Reaction-Based Colorimetric Fluoride Probe: Rapid “Naked-Eye” Detection and Large Absorption Shift
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages 908–913, October 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, X., Li, S., Xu, G., Li, C., Qin, J. and Li, Z. (2012), A Reaction-Based Colorimetric Fluoride Probe: Rapid “Naked-Eye” Detection and Large Absorption Shift. ChemPlusChem, 77: 908–913. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200106
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20974084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!