Dimerization Reaction of Regioisomeric Bis(phenylethynyl)benzene Radical Anions during Pulse Radiolysis
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Board Members Issue
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 682–687, August 2012
How to Cite
Fujitsuka, M., Samori, S., Tojo, S., Haley, M. M. and Majima, T. (2012), Dimerization Reaction of Regioisomeric Bis(phenylethynyl)benzene Radical Anions during Pulse Radiolysis. ChemPlusChem, 77: 682–687. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200110
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Radiation Laboratory of ISIR, Osaka Univ.
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22245022
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1013032
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31–2008–10035–0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!